WE CAME, WE PRINTED, WE TALKED… Makerfaire UK
A little bit about ‘allenomis enter the fold’ and their trip to the UK Makerfaire in Newcastle. We get EVERYWHERE!
We didn’t manage to see very much but we met some AMAZING people and had a great time.
Newcastle Makerfaire UK has just passed and we are only just recovering from the buzz and adrenalin from two days of intense talking, screen-printing, explaining and showing off our creations. It’s fair to say that we both had an excellent time and will definitely be coming back (if they’ll have us!)
Here are some snapshots from our two days at Makerfaire 🙂
1. The calm before the storm
2. Annalisa putting Berit together
2. Lynsey checking the tutu panels and attaching them to Anouk
3. A well deserved post set up drink
4. Lynsey getting her geek on
5. Annalisa describing the silk screen printing process and showing off our colour changing bags
6. AETF all set up and ready for switching on and off
Thank you very much to everyone…
View original post 40 more words