Stefan Tells it like is again! Technology…
Ultimately we humans want to make stuff for humans by humans!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
About L.CalderI am a designer maker mainly specialising in the field of textiles and design. I use colour changing and responsive dyes combined with simple electronics to create colourful pieces of work that can change depending on environment and programming. I also work with various materials and imagery to communicate concepts and ideas as well as create artefacts that are engaging and visually stimulating.
3D printer 3D printing Arcade Fire Architecture Arduino Arduino lillypad Artists back to basics baking Breda colour colour change Costume Dance Dazzle Deployable surfaces Design Designing through Making design process E-textiles ECA EL Electronics Fashion fluorescent Fluorescent Dyes fun glow inspiration interaction Josef Albers Kinetic Light Liquid Crystal little bit London machines making Maklab Metallic metal work Music optical origami Origami Textiles paper Paper collage paper cutting Paper folding Performance Pharmacophore Photoshop PLA printer problems Rana Begum Screen Printing Sculpture self powered Silk Smart Costumes Studio Roosgaarde Technology Teenage Engineering Tessellation Textile design Textile Origami textiles Thermochromic thermochromic textiles Ultimaker video mapping Wearable technology Wired Workshop wow